RadioBanter

-   -   Top News (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/120663-top-news.html)

dxAce June 17th 07 04:45 PM

Top News

The latest edition of Top News has been posted:

http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce June 18th 07 07:05 PM

Top News

Brian O wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
The latest edition of Top News has been posted:

http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Although I appreciate your posting this, its pretty randomly put together
and very hard to understand and to use. Is the "reporter" in Germany? And
what would that help to those other than in Europe? Just asking.

Randomly? Hard to understand?

dxAce June 18th 07 07:59 PM

Top News

Brian O wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brian O wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
The latest edition of Top News has been posted:

http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA
Although I appreciate your posting this, its pretty randomly put

together
and very hard to understand and to use. Is the "reporter" in Germany?

And
what would that help to those other than in Europe? Just asking.

Randomly? Hard to understand?

Yes, there is not much explanation of how it might be organized, who posted
what and from where, etc. Maybe I'm just missing it?

Yes, you're simply missing it.

dxAce June 19th 07 02:14 AM

Top News

Brian O wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brian O wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Brian O wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message
The latest edition of Top News has been posted:

http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

dxAce
Michigan
USA
Although I appreciate your posting this, its pretty randomly put
together
and very hard to understand and to use. Is the "reporter" in

Germany?
And
what would that help to those other than in Europe? Just asking.

Randomly? Hard to understand?

Yes, there is not much explanation of how it might be organized, who

posted
what and from where, etc. Maybe I'm just missing it?

Yes, you're simply missing it.

Thank you for your positive attitude and all your help.

You're quite welcome. Unfortunately, I flunked out of Handholding 101, and
decided not to pursue that as a career.

Continue to tote.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

m II June 19th 07 05:14 AM

Top News

dxAcehole wrote:

Shove it up your ass, Canuck.

I think your crap Air Force should do just that...cowboy retards.

http://tinyurl.com/26l6hm
http://tinyurl.com/26l6hm
http://tinyurl.com/26l6hm
http://tinyurl.com/26l6hm

dxAce June 19th 07 05:19 AM

Top News

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

Shove it up your ass, Canuck.

I think your crap Air Force..

You ain't got one!

dxAce June 19th 07 06:33 AM

Top News

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

dxAcehole wrote:

Shove it up your ass, Canuck.

I think your crap Air Force..

You ain't got one!

So, once again, shove it up your ass, Canucky Boy!