RadioBanter

-   -   live sw broadcast schedule: (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/120688-live-sw-broadcast-schedule.html)

m II June 17th 07 10:05 PM

live sw broadcast schedule:

http://www.naswa.net/swlguide/swlprograms.php

mike

m II June 17th 07 10:08 PM

live sw broadcast schedule:

m II wrote:

http://www.naswa.net/swlguide/swlprograms.php

It appears to be better to click on the 'List programs at current hour'
button he

http://www.naswa.net/swlguide/

mike

m II June 19th 07 05:07 AM

live sw broadcast schedule:

RHF wrote:

SWL GUIDE = http://www.naswa.net/swlguide/
-but- there is one small problem :
Read the bottom of the webpage foot-note :
"Database Last Up-Dated Tuesday, June 20, 2006"

Just where does all the time go? I'll be watching Halley's comet return
before I know it.

mike

m II June 20th 07 04:30 AM

live sw broadcast schedule:

RHF wrote:

Just where does all the time go? I'll be watching Halley's comet return
before I know it.

Mike - May We All Live To See It ! :o) ~ RHF

http://curious.astro.cornell.edu/que...php?number=605

It *doesn't* appear EXACTLY every seventy six years?

Darn..I'll have to cancel the dinner reservations yet AGAIN!

mike