RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Mike (M II) - Do Not Use Other Peoples Actions To Justifyrhf's Own Bad Acts (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/121025-re-ot-mike-m-ii-do-not-use-other-peoples-actions-justifyrhfs-own-bad-acts.html)

John Barnard June 24th 07 05:43 PM

(OT) : Mike (M II) - Do Not Use Other Peoples Actions To Justifyrhf's Own Bad Acts

m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
On Jun 23, 12:31 am, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
Rumour has it that it was of Chinese manufacture.
mike
That in and of itself "Mister High and Might" has
Racial Overtones directed at the Chinese People.
I'm starting to think you have a comprehension problem. You find my
posting of:

- "Rumour has it that it was of Chinese manufacture"
-
- to be of an offensive nature. Why do accept cuhulin's postings,

snip, Snip. SNIP ! - See No Garbage - Hear No Garbage

Mike (M II) - Go ahead and say {write} The-"C"-Word
- - - You Know You Want To . . . Just Do It !

Better an Ugly American -then-
* An USA Bashing Can-A-Duh-Ian !
* And an American Hating Can-A-Duh-Ian !

Mike (M II) - Do Not Use Other Peoples Actions
To Justify Your Own Bad Acts ~ RHF
.
.
. .

You are truly a weasel. Why can't you just answer the question. Do you
find cuhulin's/dxAce's/Burr's racist comments offensive or don't you?

Yes or no.

Why do you find it so difficult?

mike

RHF always finds it difficult to face his own hypocrisy.

JB