RadioBanter

-   -   OT (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/121026-re-ot.html)

John Barnard June 24th 07 05:50 PM

OT

wrote:
I would at least check with whichever place I sent a money order from to
see if somebody cashed the money order.I am at least that smart.
cuhulin

Why the hell would he assume there was a problem when you took more than
a year to say anything? And there was nothing smart about posting it to
a public forum.

Wouldn't surprise me if you gave the money order to your "wimmins".

JB

m II June 24th 07 06:18 PM

OT

John Barnard wrote:

wrote:
I would at least check with whichever place I sent a money order from to
see if somebody cashed the money order.I am at least that smart.
cuhulin

Why the hell would he assume there was a problem when you took more than
a year to say anything? And there was nothing smart about posting it to
a public forum.

Wouldn't surprise me if you gave the money order to your "wimmins".

That's a lot of dog food. I understand his Harem was ravaged by the
latest shipment of poisoned food from communist China.

mike