RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : TT - Knuckle-Draggers In Search Of A *Clued* - Don't NeedYour Elitist Help (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/121027-re-ot-tt-knuckle-draggers-search-%2Aclued%2A-dont-needyour-elitist-help.html)

m II June 24th 07 06:04 PM

(OT) : TT - Knuckle-Draggers In Search Of A *Clued* - Don't NeedYour Elitist Help

RHF wrote:

Mike (M II) - There 'you' go again "Projecting" your
own base Animalistic Primal Urges on to others.

Actually, I was projecting the rotten grammar of the previous poster.
They meant 'in search a clue'...not clued.

Do we have ANY idea who that anonymous poster could have been?

The phrase "Knuckle-Draggers In Search Of A Clued - Don't Need Your
Elitist Help" is confusing.

It means the knuckle draggers don't need the help of the elitists. You
called Mr. Tootles an elitist. If he is the elitist, then YOU become the
knuckle dragger.

Are you being self effacing or merely admitting facts?

mike

RHF June 25th 07 03:50 AM

(OT) : TT - Knuckle-Draggers In Search Of A *Clue* - Don't Need Your Elitist Help

On Jun 24, 10:04 am, m II wrote:
RHF wrote:
Mike (M II) - There 'you' go again "Projecting" your
own base Animalistic Primal Urges on to others.

Actually, I was projecting the rotten grammar of the previous poster.
They meant 'in search a clue'...not clued.

Do we have ANY idea who that anonymous poster could have been?

The phrase "Knuckle-Draggers In Search Of A Clued - Don't Need Your
Elitist Help" is confusing.

* Correction * The Subject Line should have read :
(OT) : TT - Knuckle-Draggers In Search Of A *Clue*
- Don't Need Your Elitist Help

It means the knuckle draggers don't need the help of the elitists. You
called Mr. Tootles an elitist. If he is the elitist, then YOU become the
knuckle dragger.

Are you being self effacing or merely admitting facts?

mike

Mike - TYVM for Clueing this Clued in ~ RHF
- - - and yes my knucles be dragging
being that i am such a kludge

and is it Clueing -or- Cluing ? ? ?

m II June 25th 07 06:04 AM

(OT) : TT - Knuckle-Draggers In Search Of A *Clue*

RHF wrote:

and is it Clueing -or- Cluing ? ? ?

Depends what you want to fasten. Some clues are for wood, while other
clues are for leather, paper, etc...

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/cluing

mike (sherlock) II