RadioBanter

-   -   dive in (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/121064-re-dive.html)

Duncan June 25th 07 04:05 PM

dive in

On 25 Jun, 15:19, Uncle Zed wrote:
I have travelled far and wide , met with people of many faiths and
creeds , studied cults and religions , and no matter what men profess
ultimately they are followers of the Yoni in its many wonderful and
varied manifestations .

Is following the Yoni similar to 'chasing the sparrow' etc...?

[email protected] June 25th 07 06:41 PM

dive in

What the h..l is yoni? Is that some kind of a new junk food? I have
never heard of yoni, whatever it it, I am not having anything to do with
it.
cuhulin,,,, no yoni

The Shadow June 25th 07 07:20 PM

dive in Yoni

wrote in message
What the h..l is yoni? Is that some kind of a new junk food? I have
never heard of yoni, whatever it it, I am not having anything to do with
it.
cuhulin,,,, no yoni

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Yoni
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yonic_symbol

Yanni is a Greek keyboardist and composer.