RadioBanter

-   -   Talkback (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/121186-talkback.html)

australia.radio.broadcast.moderated - June 28th 07 10:40 PM

Talkback

As well as posting here You can also Send us a talking email in your
own voice to Radiotalkback on the Net for worldwide broadcast on
ZFM.com.au We can't always use all the audio we receive, but here's a
guide to give you the best chance of getting on air: * Say your first
name (don't ever quote your surname) and where your calling from. *
Don't use offensive language. * Keep the whole response under 5
minutes. * Don't defame any person by name. What you are saying must
be a reasoned opinion. Send Your Talking Emails to

gO TO

http://aussieseek.proboards25.com/index.cgi