RadioBanter

-   -   Just flew back from Reno, and boy are my arms tired... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/121365-just-flew-back-reno-boy-my-arms-tired.html)

Steve July 3rd 07 03:17 AM

Just flew back from Reno, and boy are my arms tired...

But seriously, I just spent a few weeks in Reno, NV on business and
was not doing any SWLing at all during that time. How have conditions
been?

Steve

Telamon July 3rd 07 05:14 AM

Just flew back from Reno, and boy are my arms tired...

In article . com,
Steve wrote:

But seriously, I just spent a few weeks in Reno, NV on business and
was not doing any SWLing at all during that time. How have conditions
been?

Other than a flare up last Saturday it's been OK.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California