RadioBanter

-   -   Buh Bey All! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/121420-buh-bey-all.html)

JeroenK July 4th 07 08:28 PM

Buh Bey All!

I know you all couldn't care less, but I kinda had it with the 99.9% off
topic posts.

Have fun in your kindergarten.

Sorry for the few that DO care about SWLing. I really suggest you guys
move to more fruitful SLW surroundings. They ARE there, I just wont name
them here to attract the village idiots.

--
JeroenK

Telamon July 4th 07 09:34 PM

Buh Bey All!

In article , JeroenK
wrote:

I know you all couldn't care less, but I kinda had it with the 99.9% off
topic posts.

Have fun in your kindergarten.

Sorry for the few that DO care about SWLing. I really suggest you guys
move to more fruitful SLW surroundings. They ARE there, I just wont name
them here to attract the village idiots.

Use a kill file.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California