RadioBanter

-   -   Same old same old (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/121624-re-same-old-same-old.html)

[email protected] July 9th 07 08:27 PM

Same old same old

My old buddy was over here this morning to help me patch up my old shed
in my back yard.He didn't believe I can pull up some naked wimmins via
the intenet.(he is married, his wife won't let him have ''those kinds of
paper magazines'')
I clicked on a mpeg movie clip that y'all wouldn't believe!
cuhulin