RadioBanter

-   -   manual NRD 515 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/121692-manual-nrd-515-a.html)

Eddie July 11th 07 01:32 PM

manual NRD 515

HELLO GROUP,

I'am looking for NRD 515 manual or some place on the internet for a PDF
file i not be able te find one!!

Thanks in advance for your repl. in this group

Eddie
http://www.opera.com/mail/

bm July 11th 07 07:05 PM

manual NRD 515

--
Gemaakt met Opera's revolutionaire e-mailprogramma: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Although not a manual, this data sheet is quite informative:
http://www.kongsfjord.no/data_sheets...%20NRD-515.pdf

BM

Roadie July 12th 07 02:37 PM

manual NRD 515

On Jul 11, 8:32 am, Eddie wrote:
HELLO GROUP,

I'am looking for NRD 515 manual or some place on the internet for a PDF
file i not be able te find one!!

Thanks in advance for your repl. in this group

Eddie
--
Gemaakt met Opera's revolutionaire e-mailprogramma: http://www.opera.com/mail/

Check with Universal Radio in Reynoldsburg, Ohio. Fred has an
extensive set of manuals and tech guides for older receivers.