RadioBanter

-   -   R.R.S NewsGroup Google Posting Delays continue . . . (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/122104-r-r-s-newsgroup-google-posting-delays-continue.html)

RHF July 19th 07 09:30 AM

R.R.S NewsGroup Google Posting Delays continue . . .

Posted on Jul 19, 1:24 am -and- Sent at Jul 17, 7:44 pm
Equals a One-Day and about 6 Hour Posting Delay via Google. ~ RHF

Burr July 19th 07 10:02 AM

R.R.S NewsGroup Google Posting Delays continue . . .

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
Posted on Jul 19, 1:24 am -and- Sent at Jul 17, 7:44 pm
Equals a One-Day and about 6 Hour Posting Delay via Google. ~ RHF

You need faster fingers dude!

Don't forget, the send button is @ the top left.

Your Pal,

Burr

RHF July 19th 07 08:55 PM

R.R.S NewsGroup Google Posting Delays continue . . .

On Jul 19, 2:02 am, "Burr" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

oups.com...

Posted on Jul 19, 1:24 am -and- Sent at Jul 17, 7:44 pm
Equals a One-Day and about 6 Hour Posting Delay via Google. ~ RHF

You need faster fingers dude!

Don't forget, the send button is @ the top left.

Your Pal,

Burr

BURR - My Google-on-Line Posting [Send] Button
is on the Bottom Left over here on the right coast
of the big Pac Pond ~ RHF

Burr July 19th 07 11:22 PM

R.R.S NewsGroup Google Posting Delays continue . . .

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 19, 2:02 am, "Burr" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

oups.com...

Posted on Jul 19, 1:24 am -and- Sent at Jul 17, 7:44 pm
Equals a One-Day and about 6 Hour Posting Delay via Google. ~ RHF

You need faster fingers dude!

Don't forget, the send button is @ the top left.

Your Pal,

Burr

BURR - My Google-on-Line Posting [Send] Button
is on the Bottom Left over here on the right coast
of the big Pac Pond ~ RHF

Ray,

Burr

Burr July 20th 07 12:25 AM

R.R.S NewsGroup Google Posting Delays continue . . .

"Burr" wrote in message

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 19, 2:02 am, "Burr" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

oups.com...

Posted on Jul 19, 1:24 am -and- Sent at Jul 17, 7:44 pm
Equals a One-Day and about 6 Hour Posting Delay via Google. ~ RHF

You need faster fingers dude!

Don't forget, the send button is @ the top left.

Your Pal,

Burr

BURR - My Google-on-Line Posting [Send] Button
is on the Bottom Left over here on the right coast
of the big Pac Pond ~ RHF

Ray,

Burr

Should be RHF, sorry

RHF July 20th 07 01:50 AM

R.R.S NewsGroup Google Posting Delays continue . . .

On Jul 19, 4:25 pm, "Burr" wrote:
"Burr" wrote in message

"RHF" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Jul 19, 2:02 am, "Burr" wrote:
"RHF" wrote in message

egroups.com...

Posted on Jul 19, 1:24 am -and- Sent at Jul 17, 7:44 pm
Equals a One-Day and about 6 Hour Posting Delay via Google. ~ RHF

You need faster fingers dude!

Don't forget, the send button is @ the top left.

Your Pal,

Burr

BURR - My Google-on-Line Posting [Send] Button
is on the Bottom Left over here on the right coast
of the big Pac Pond ~ RHF

Ray,

Burr

Should be RHF, sorry- Hide quoted text -

The Google Posting Delay Time is down to "0" Minutes
.. . . . . On Jul 19 2007 @ 5:50 PM ~ RHF .