RadioBanter

-   -   New group for 500KHz (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/122117-re-new-group-500khz.html)

RHF July 19th 07 09:00 PM

New group for 500KHz

On Jul 19, 5:38 am, Graham wrote:
Open group, all welcome , Operators . swl's
ideas , reports , discussions , arrange sked's ,

http://groups.google.com/group/uk500khz

Graham - Is this Group for 500 kHz and below
-or- specifically for the 500 kHz frequency ? ~ RHF

Graham July 20th 07 02:22 PM

New group for 500KHz

On Jul 19, 9:00 pm, RHF wrote:
On Jul 19, 5:38 am, Graham wrote:

Open group, all welcome , Operators . swl's
ideas , reports , discussions , arrange sked's ,

http://groups.google.com/group/uk500khz

Graham - Is this Group for 500 kHz and below
-or- specifically for the 500 kHz frequency ? ~ RHF
.
.
. .

The idea was to support activity on the UK500KHz allocation, apart
from the e-mail reflector, I though this would be a 'quick way' to
keep in touch . The 136 band has many 'grabbers', web sites and its
even on the dx cluster !

But I don't see why any topics based round LF should not be posted,
one of the first posts highlights problems in medium wave reception,
due to commercial rx 'front end' design criteria, which by the close
proximity of 500 is quite relevant . I think that's a good start?.

G ..