RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) I HATE wikipedia!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/122303-ot-i-hate-wikipedia.html)

[email protected] July 25th 07 03:55 AM

(OT) I HATE wikipedia!!!

I do a www.devilfinder.com search for whatever, and a bunch of
times, those MORONS at STUPID ASS wikipedia pop up on there!!! To
HELL!!!!! with those MOFOS!!!!!!!! I NEVER! click on wikipedia
Anything!!!
I HATE google.com and microsoft.com and yahoo!.com and hotmail.com too!
Don't waste your time posting any links from any sites I don't like.I
will NOT! click on any of them at all!
cuhulin

Roadie July 26th 07 04:07 AM

(OT) I HATE wikipedia!!!

On Jul 24, 10:55 pm, wrote:
I do a www.devilfinder.com search for whatever, and a bunch of
times, those MORONS at STUPID ASS wikipedia pop up on there!!! To
HELL!!!!! with those MOFOS!!!!!!!! I NEVER! click on wikipedia
Anything!!!
I HATE google.com and microsoft.com and yahoo!.com and hotmail.com too!
Don't waste your time posting any links from any sites I don't like.I
will NOT! click on any of them at all!
cuhulin

I have the perfect solution - stop using devilfinder, google and all
of the other search engines. I guarantee you will not ever see
Wikiedia again.