RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Dear Cousin Steve (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/122494-re-ot-dear-cousin-steve.html)

[email protected] July 30th 07 04:34 PM

(OT) Dear Cousin Steve

Cousin Burr.Skinny twin sister showed up next door to me last night
(Sunday night) at about 8: fortish PM.(she had her two doggys with her
too.Because they have to go visit her Grandpaw in Natchez, when she is
working at that Shell Ram Powell off shore oil rig, about eighty miles
South [[South is always best]] of Mobile,Alabama) I done told herself
and them other divorced wimmins next door to me before, they shouldn't
park their cars in the driveway at that vacant house right across the
street from me.I wouldn't even touch their cars/vehicles at all.I reckon
you know what I mean, though.Ya can't tell them wimmins anything!
cuhulin

dxAce July 30th 07 05:01 PM

(OT) Dear Cousin Steve

wrote:

Cousin Burr.Skinny twin sister showed up next door to me last night
(Sunday night) at about 8: fortish PM.(she had her two doggys with her
too.Because they have to go visit her Grandpaw in Natchez, when she is
working at that Shell Ram Powell off shore oil rig, about eighty miles
South [[South is always best]] of Mobile,Alabama) I done told herself
and them other divorced wimmins next door to me before, they shouldn't
park their cars in the driveway at that vacant house right across the
street from me.I wouldn't even touch their cars/vehicles at all.I reckon
you know what I mean, though.Ya can't tell them wimmins anything!

More doggies? Your dating pool has increased, and you should be thankful!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Burr July 31st 07 03:43 AM

(OT) Dear Cousin Steve

wrote in message
She owns two dogs.One of them is partley Shepard, (female dog) the other
dog is a little mostlely Rat Terrier male dog.They are old dogs, and
they are nutered.Only her little buddy dogs, is all they are.
cuhulin

I wonder how you tell who's who???

Cousin Burr