RadioBanter

-   -   The kooks go marching in !! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/122832-re-kooks-go-marching.html)

CakeEateronanATV August 3rd 07 09:55 PM

The kooks go marching in !!

On Aug 2, 2:22 pm, "Rev. Bonghit for Jesus LtD"
wrote:

No doubt Alex Jones will be out with a $29.95
video before next week and covering the topic
on tonite's Coast To Coast AM show with Snorey?- Hide quoted text -

I usually don't reply to MY own posts, although I must admit
that I do like the sound of my own voice, either spoken or in
my own head. Regardless, I really called this one right on the bean!

Alex Jones was on C2CAM for one whole hour with Snorey last
night talking about, you guessed it! (..complete with "many
eyewitnesses"
who claim to have seen "puffs of smoke comming from under
the bridge anchorages moments before it fell into the Mississippi."

My guess is Alex and his 'anonymous eyewitnesses' who were under the
bridge saw 'puffy smoke', but it wasn't comming from the anchorages,

; )

Rev. Richard Skull August 3rd 07 10:36 PM

The kooks go marching in !!

wrote:

No doubt Alex Jones will be out with a $29.95
video before next week and covering the topic
on tonite's Coast To Coast AM show with Snorey?- Hide quoted text -

I usually don't reply to MY own posts, although I must admit
that I do like the sound of my own voice, either spoken or in
my own head. Regardless, I really called this one right on the bean!

Alex Jones was on C2CAM for one whole hour with Snorey last
night talking about, you guessed it! (..complete with "many
eyewitnesses"
who claim to have seen "puffs of smoke comming from under
the bridge anchorages moments before it fell into the Mississippi."

My guess is Alex and his 'anonymous eyewitnesses' who were under the
bridge saw 'puffy smoke', but it wasn't comming from the anchorages,

; )

The Puffy smoke a from the concrete failing. Too bad 99% of 'Merkins
are too stupid to figure that out. Must have something to do with all
the Political Science, Business and Sociology Majors we produce in our
colleges.

What we need is more people with some real degrees like Basket
Weaving, Cat Juggling, Internet PrOn posting!