Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 6th 07, 08:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Just Wanted To Announce My New Blog

On Aug 6, 1:34 am, RHF wrote:
On Aug 5, 11:22 pm, wrote:

I'm new to blogging and just started a blog about my interest in ham
radio.

Please visit my blog when you get a chance

Hamming It Up!http://hamming-it-up.blogspot.com

"Marlin_Ron"

Glad to hear you have an Interest in "Ham" Radio.

BUT - Why then didn't you Post this Announcement
to one of the Amateur {Ham} Radio Groups :
rec.radio.amateur
rec.radio.amateur.antenna
rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors.* (1)
rec.radio.amateur.digital.* (2)
rec.radio.amateur.dx
rec.radio.amateur.equipment
rec.radio.amateur.homebrew
rec.radio.amateur.misc.* (1)
rec.radio.amateur.moderated
rec.radio.amateur.packet
rec.radio.amateur.policy
rec.radio.amateur.space
rec.radio.amateur.swap
- - - vice here on Rec.Radio.Shortwave ?

For the most part the Rec.Radio.Shortwave Newgroup
is about Shortwave Radio Listening and related Topics
of Interest ? TBD ?

now go blog-on ! -and- ham-it-up ) ~ RHF
.
.
. .

This coming from someone who regularly posts off topic.
And who appointed you moderator? Stick it up your bloody arse you
geriatric waste of space.