RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) The Bush Family America Doesn't Know.by Lynn Stuter. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/123148-ot-bush-family-america-doesnt-know-lynn-stuter.html)

[email protected] August 8th 07 12:25 AM

(OT) The Bush Family America Doesn't Know.by Lynn Stuter.

www.newswithviews.com
cuhulin

[email protected] August 8th 07 11:51 PM

(OT) Lynn Stuter, the writer America doesn't want to know

I have to tie a carrot in front of my donkey so he will keep on moving
along that dusty old trail.
cuhulin

dxAce August 9th 07 12:08 AM

(OT) Lynn Stuter, the writer America doesn't want to know

Chris wrote:

Sometimes I peel my carrots before I eats 'em.

I think that's what Commander Bunny recommends.

dxAce
Michigan
USA