RadioBanter

-   -   Stridsberg Service... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/123203-stridsberg-service.html)

D Peter Maus August 8th 07 05:28 PM

Stridsberg Service...

Took a static strike, here, during a round of thunderstorms two
weeks ago. Real Wrath of God storm. And a big lightning strike.

I was out of the house and the antenna was still connected to the
receiving system. The strike generated enough of a spike to take out the
front end on one of my Stridsberg multicouplers.

Wrote to Stridsberg. Got a response within a couple of hours telling
me where to send it.

Packed it up, sent it on, figuring it would be three weeks before I
saw it again. This was on Monday.

A package I wasn't expecting arrived 8 days later, yesterday. Amazed
to find my multicoupler, sealed, packed to survive a head-on with Rosie
O'Donnell.

Not bad.

Spread the word.

dxAce August 8th 07 07:10 PM

Stridsberg Service...

D Peter Maus wrote:

Took a static strike, here, during a round of thunderstorms two
weeks ago. Real Wrath of God storm. And a big lightning strike.

I was out of the house and the antenna was still connected to the
receiving system. The strike generated enough of a spike to take out the
front end on one of my Stridsberg multicouplers.

Wrote to Stridsberg. Got a response within a couple of hours telling
me where to send it.

Packed it up, sent it on, figuring it would be three weeks before I
saw it again. This was on Monday.

A package I wasn't expecting arrived 8 days later, yesterday. Amazed
to find my multicoupler, sealed, packed to survive a head-on with Rosie
O'Donnell.

Not bad.

Spread the word.

Probably didn't charge anything either. Had mine fixed a time or two, and even
updated.

dxAce
Michigan
USA