RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Utah Mine Accident. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/123569-re-ot-utah-mine-accident.html)

dxAce August 17th 07 10:22 AM

(OT) Utah Mine Accident.

wrote:

It just got worse.Some rescuers were injured this evening.

At least three killed.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] August 17th 07 06:11 PM

(OT) Utah Mine Accident.

The way that Mountain is shifting around,,,, I hope somebody can reach
those trapped Miners in time.I said a Prayer for them all, and their
families.
cuhulin

John Smith I August 17th 07 11:35 PM

(OT) Utah Mine Accident.

wrote:
The way that Mountain is shifting around,,,, I hope somebody can reach
those trapped Miners in time.I said a Prayer for them all, and their
families.
cuhulin

Life is a gamble. And, it is a lot like bear hunting (and mining too),
some days you eat the bear, someday the bear eats you ...

Regards,
JS