RadioBanter

-   -   Weiner and WBCQ (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/123580-weiner-wbcq.html)

Anonymous[_5_] August 17th 07 06:40 PM

Weiner and WBCQ

I think Weiner would do a lot better if he sold that
rusty, run down excuse of a radio station to whoever
was dumb enough to buy it, and played all his 45s
of Porter Wagner and Hank Williams over a loud speaker
to entertain the field mice, porkypines and moose that
live with him up there in the north woods.

Just a thought....

sam the sham

charlie August 17th 07 07:18 PM

Weiner and WBCQ

Anonymous wrote:
I think Weiner would do a lot better if he sold that
rusty,

SNIP

So you said already now get in my killfile.

Don't forget the Lumpy Gravy Radio show folks!

--
M0WYM
www.radiowymsey.org