RadioBanter

-   -   Where's Cuhulin? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/123686-wheres-cuhulin.html)

[email protected] August 20th 07 01:54 AM

Where's Cuhulin?

He hasn't posted for two days and I am worried about him. He has been
very distraught due to stray dog problems. I wonder if I should
contact the authorities in Jackson, Mississippi?

A.W.S.
President
Gay, Lesbian, Transgendered Shortwave Club

[email protected] August 20th 07 03:53 AM

Where's Cuhulin?

On Aug 19, 8:22 pm, wrote:
I am here.I reckon you have a lousy news reader.
cuhulin

Well alrighty then, glad to learn that you didn't go postal or commit
suicide!