RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Big Joe Polka Show,,,, (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/124351-ot-big-joe-polka-show.html)

[email protected] August 30th 07 07:16 PM

(OT) Big Joe Polka Show,,,,

onna the RFD Radio (DirectumTV thangy) I especial like it when them cat
hats in Omaha, Neb Raska are singin in Polania and or Chezvetia furrin
language.Why? I don't know, I don't have to know.I only knows I like it.

www.devilfinder.com Kosciusko Mississippi (Kosciusko is wayyyyyy up
North, about 70 miles North of Blueberry doggy's couch) [[[[except I
have to call her BlueberryBelle for that married Irish woman]]]
www.devilfinder.com Thaddeus Kosciusko
cuhulin

IBOCcrock August 30th 07 10:24 PM

(OT) Big Joe Polka Show,,,,

You could buy one of them ****ty HD radios thart no body wants, if you
really want to listen to **** music.

[email protected] August 30th 07 10:37 PM

(OT) Big Joe Polka Show,,,,

Wait half a minute doggy.Doggy, she is making them little oom oom noises
and slurpin out my ear lobes.That means she needs to take me out in the
front yard so I can take a pee or take a poop,,,, whatever.
cuhulin