RadioBanter

-   -   good online SW schedule database easily downloadable? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/124649-good-online-sw-schedule-database-easily-downloadable.html)

Larry Gagnon September 6th 07 05:55 AM

good online SW schedule database easily downloadable?

I am just getting back into shortwave listening after a few years hiatus.
I previously used the Passport Guide, now I would prefer more up to date
info via the Internet. Does anyone know of a good, current, online
database, preferably by frequency, that is easy to use and the info easily
downloadable as a PDF or text file? Any good links would be appreciated.
Thanks...

Larry VE7EA

-------------
to send direct email remove "fake".

Ratata September 6th 07 09:18 PM

Matti Ponkamo wrote:

"Larry Gagnon" wrote:
I am just getting back into shortwave listening after a few years hiatus.
previously used the Passport Guide, now I would prefer more up to date
info
via the Internet. Does anyone know of a good, current, online database,
preferably by frequency, that is easy to use and the info easily
downloadable
as a PDF or text file? Any good links would be appreciated. Thanks...

Larry VE7EA

-------------

Try this one:
http://www.eibi.de.vu/ -- DX-page

73 de Matti Ponkamo, OH1GPU

sorted by language:
(source is eibi ...)

Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch,
Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish,
Portuguese, ...
http://shortwave.blogsite.org/ Updated every month or so ....

Sanjaya[_3_] September 7th 07 12:18 AM

"Larry Gagnon" wrote in message
I am just getting back into shortwave listening after a few years hiatus.
I previously used the Passport Guide, now I would prefer more up to date
info via the Internet. Does anyone know of a good, current, online
database, preferably by frequency, that is easy to use and the info easily
downloadable as a PDF or text file? Any good links would be appreciated.
Thanks...

I use the EIBI .csv file and the LISTER csv reader available at the
dx page link at http://www.eibi.de.vu
The reader can sort it, edit it, make it your own custom schedule

Telamon September 7th 07 03:56 AM

good online SW schedule database easily downloadable?

In article ,
"Sanjaya" wrote:

"Larry Gagnon" wrote in message
I am just getting back into shortwave listening after a few years hiatus.
I previously used the Passport Guide, now I would prefer more up to date
info via the Internet. Does anyone know of a good, current, online
database, preferably by frequency, that is easy to use and the info easily
downloadable as a PDF or text file? Any good links would be appreciated.
Thanks...

I use the EIBI .csv file and the LISTER csv reader available at the
dx page link at http://www.eibi.de.vu
The reader can sort it, edit it, make it your own custom schedule

If you know how to use Excel you can manipulate the file as a flat file
data base. In addition to sorting on any column or up to any three
columns at a time you can also search or find numbers and text.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF September 7th 07 08:43 AM

good online SW schedule database easily downloadable?

On Sep 6, 7:56 pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

"Sanjaya" wrote:
[...]

All good ideas.

Read the EiBi Files on-line as you need to and
do a "Find" Text Search to find the Frequency

Print them out and read them at will without a
Computer.

~ RHF