RadioBanter

-   -   Psy-Ops of Stupidity - Who's in Charge Here? - Fight Back for Christ Sake God Damn You - Bushites who war as the neocon enemies, war for the 911 perpetrators to escape American Justice. that is why I, as of GOD, cheer to hear the deaths of these (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/124850-re-psy-ops-stupidity-whos-charge-here-fight-back-christ-sake-god-damn-you-bushites-who-war-neocon-enemies-war-911-perpetrators-escape-american-justice-why-i-god-cheer-hear-deaths-these.html)

A [Temporary] Dog September 11th 07 11:07 PM

Psy-Ops of Stupidity - Who's in Charge Here? - Fight Back for Christ Sake God Damn You - Bushites who war as the neocon enemies, war for the 911 perpetrators to escape American Justice. that is why I, as of GOD, cheer to hear the deaths of these

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 14:43:43 -0700, morphing font of ignorance Johnny
Wizard pulled on his outfit, painted a red
bull's eye on his forehead, ascended the altar of Fluffy and shouted:

Psy-Ops of Stupidity

At last, an explanation of Johnny Wizard!

--
- A (Temporary) Dog, Dog of Disinformation,
Prophet of the Copybook Headings.