RadioBanter

-   -   Polka Radio. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/125105-polka-radio.html)

[email protected] September 20th 07 01:02 AM

Polka Radio.

This town needs an Enema! Specifically, this town needs a radio station
that plays some of my favorite music,Polka.Or latch on to a radio
station somewhere that does play Polka Music.At least the RFD tv channel
has it on Wednesday evenings at 6:00 PM.
http://payplay.fm/darlaktouch
cuhulin

msg September 20th 07 02:05 AM

Polka Radio.

wrote:

This town needs an Enema! Specifically, this town needs a radio station
that plays some of my favorite music,Polka.Or latch on to a radio
station somewhere that does play Polka Music.At least the RFD tv channel
has it on Wednesday evenings at 6:00 PM.
http://payplay.fm/darlaktouch
cuhulin

Larry,

Please get access to a computer (not WebTV) with Internet access and
the Winamp player and access this URL:

http://www.live365.com/play/310148?L...sa&lid=676-usa

This is a serious independent station from Bethlehem, PA, WGPA, which
concentrates on polka; after sundown, it streams polka without commercial
interruption until sunrise. You can read more at:

http://www.wgpasunny1100.com

Regards,

Michael

IBOCcrock September 20th 07 01:13 PM