RadioBanter

-   -   why (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/125392-re-why.html)

Steve September 26th 07 11:51 PM

why

On Sep 26, 5:25 pm, wrote:
I know WHY I likes wimmins.I know WHY I believe in GOD and I know WHY I
love the World.It's that Big WHY? I can't figure out.
cuhulin

Why not?

[email protected] September 27th 07 01:50 AM

why

Maybe I better not tell that married Irish woman I am in love with that
Polka Nuts gal.
cuhulin

Steve September 27th 07 02:13 AM

why

On Sep 26, 8:50 pm, wrote:
Maybe I better not tell that married Irish woman I am in love with that
Polka Nuts gal.
cuhulin

Ah go ahead, tell her about the Polka Nuts gal. Just don't try to
deceiver her about your education.

[email protected] September 27th 07 03:33 AM

why

$180 toll on Holland Tunnel? www.worldnetdaily.com

I am glad there are no tunnels around here.

Nawww,,,, I won't tell that married Irish woman about my wimmins.She is
in a good mood with me now, I don't want to get her angry at me again.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 27th 07 03:43 AM

why

Say cuzz,,, about a mile and a half East, behind doggy's couch, fourteen
feet under the ground below Robinson Road are some old Trolley Car
tracks.That's the only kind of ''tunnel'' stuff you might find around
here.
cuhulin

[email protected] September 27th 07 04:02 AM

why

America's police Brutality Pandemic. www.blacklistednews.com

www.badcopnews.com
www.devilfinder.com police CORRUPTION