RadioBanter

-   -   Fishermen on 4051 usb (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/125575-fishermen-4051-usb.html)

Steve October 1st 07 11:22 PM

Fishermen on 4051 usb

Hearing them right now here in Brooklyn. I hear these two guys all the
time. Anyone else listen to them? They're pretty funny sometimes.

Dale Parfitt[_2_] October 2nd 07 12:24 AM

Fishermen on 4051 usb

"Steve" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hearing them right now here in Brooklyn. I hear these two guys all the
time. Anyone else listen to them? They're pretty funny sometimes.

All I am hearing are 2 Hispanic voices 200Hz lower ( from western NC)
I enjoy the marine chatter- as you say- funny at times.
What other channels have you found active?
Dale W4OP

Steve October 2nd 07 01:46 AM

Fishermen on 4051 usb

On Oct 1, 7:24 pm, "Dale Parfitt" wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message

ups.com...

Hearing them right now here in Brooklyn. I hear these two guys all the
time. Anyone else listen to them? They're pretty funny sometimes.

All I am hearing are 2 Hispanic voices 200Hz lower ( from western NC)
I enjoy the marine chatter- as you say- funny at times.
What other channels have you found active?
Dale W4OP

Well, I don't spend a whole lot of time monitoring those frequencies.
I've just gotten into the habit of checking 4051 khz because I hear
the same two guys every night. They're usually talking about their
boats, whether they're catching anything, what so-and-so did with his
boat, etc. Sometimes I wish I was out there with 'em.

Steve