RadioBanter

-   -   (OT, but important) New type of bomb is unexpectedly lethal. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/125601-ot-but-important-new-type-bomb-unexpectedly-lethal.html)

[email protected] October 2nd 07 02:59 PM

(OT, but important) New type of bomb is unexpectedly lethal.

www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21091678/site/newsweek

Some of y'all are good at designing circuits and things.Put your
thinking cap on.Maybe you can help save American Troops lives.
cuhulin

[email protected] October 3rd 07 02:05 AM

On Oct 2, 8:59 am, wrote:
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21091678/site/newsweek

Some of y'all are good at designing circuits and things.Put your
thinking cap on.Maybe you can help save American Troops lives.
cuhulin

This site is blocked on my laptop. What's in it that would activate
my blocking mechanism??

Billy Smith October 3rd 07 08:43 AM

(OT, but important) New type of bomb is unexpectedly lethal.

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Oct 2, 8:59 am, wrote:
www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21091678/site/newsweek

Some of y'all are good at designing circuits and things.Put your
thinking cap on.Maybe you can help save American Troops lives.
cuhulin

This site is blocked on my laptop. What's in it that would activate
my blocking mechanism??

If you have Norton you might have to unblock it. It is hard to tell without
knowing what program you are using. I know that some different programs
block thing. It's a safe MSNBC article. Very interesting as well.