RadioBanter

-   -   Kim Elliott (sp?) of Evansville, IN request to Dr. Demento in 1994 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/125632-kim-elliott-sp-evansville-request-dr-demento-1994-a.html)

Tester October 3rd 07 03:46 PM

Kim Elliott (sp?) of Evansville, IN request to Dr. Demento in 1994

I notice that in the fourth segment of the 9/18/94 Dr. Demento Show
(posted as a binary to the comedy and dr_demento mp3's groups) a Kim
Elliott (spelling?) of Evansville, IN requests "The Cockroach That Ate
Cincinnatti" and I wonder if this is the former Voice of America host
and current audience researcher for the VOA's parent agency, Dr. Kim
Andrew Elliott.

Thanks to the 'net, our sins never die.