RadioBanter

-   -   "Can't hear you any more at night" (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/125638-cant-hear-you-any-more-night.html)

IBOCcrock October 3rd 07 07:04 PM

"Can't hear you any more at night"

"The complaints are starting to come in from people about not being
able to hear the 50KW non directional clear I work for.. at night.
They appear to be 40 to 100 miles from Xmiter. This is not good. We
used to be heard in 37 states...Now we are lucky if it is 37 counties
at night. Many of these locations are in the total survey area. Hope
AM...at night..dies real soon!"

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...20d& t=915221

or

http://tinyurl.com/343kfk

:-)

[email protected] October 3rd 07 08:40 PM

"Can't hear you any more at night"

Pentagon got a monkey wrench thrown into their asses.I Love it!
cuhulin