RadioBanter

-   -   Last Name needed: RADIO FRANCE INT: 10 Minute Simplified French Broadcast: Valerie Rarorear? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/126136-last-name-needed-radio-france-int-10-minute-simplified-french-broadcast-valerie-rarorear.html)

Max Power[_2_] October 18th 07 12:35 PM

Last Name needed: RADIO FRANCE INT: 10 Minute Simplified French Broadcast: Valerie Rarorear?

Last Name needed: RADIO FRANCE INT: 10 Minute Simplified French Broadcast:
Valerie Rarorear?
-- even in podcast form the name is garbled
-- in Africa, the target region for the broadcast ... I can only wonder at
the name confusion (2nd hop)
-- even a 500 kw Analog SW transmitter (With OPTIMOD-AM in OPTIMOD-HF mode)
probably is of no real help ... groundwave reception

URLs:
http://www.rfi.fr/lffr/statiques/accueil_apprendre.asp
http://www.rfi.fr/radiofr/podcast/jo...caisFacile.asp (subscribe to
podcast)

I can't find her on the Journalists list on the website, not under V -- no
one is under V.

Somehow I get a creepy suspicion that she looks like the American
Imperialist celeb: Geanne Garth ("what i like about you" ,,, VAL Tyler)
-- similar looking and shaped people can have voiceprints that correlate
highly (80%-ile, but never 100%-ile)