RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) US Routinely Conducts Experiments On Weather Mod. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/126301-ot-us-routinely-conducts-experiments-weather-mod.html)

[email protected] October 22nd 07 10:47 PM

(OT) US Routinely Conducts Experiments On Weather Mod.

www.rense.com

I want to ''conduct some experiments on them''!!!
If they think they are such hot snot and roasted boogers,,,,
Why don't they make it start pouring down rain in Alabama and Georgia
right NOW!
cuhulin

David October 23rd 07 01:46 AM

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 16:47:50 -0500, wrote:

www.rense.com

I want to ''conduct some experiments on them''!!!
If they think they are such hot snot and roasted boogers,,,,
Why don't they make it start pouring down rain in Alabama and Georgia
right NOW!
cuhulin

Let's not HAARP on it...

[email protected] October 23rd 07 02:59 AM

(OT) US Routinely Conducts Experiments On Weather Mod.

(OT) On Topic or Off Topic? You decide.Are any of y'all close to those
wildfires over there in California? Believe it or not, we got a little
bit of rain over here today.It was a very light rain and only lasted a
few minutes.But I appreciate what little we got.
cuhulin