RadioBanter

-   -   14.275 mHz The hits just keep on comming! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/127106-re-14-275-mhz-hits-just-keep-comming.html)

[email protected] November 14th 07 10:37 PM

14.275 mHz The hits just keep on comming!

That looks like a nice ''trailer trash'' yard to me.I have some junk in
my back yard, (thats what back yards are for) but my back yard doesn't
look as bad/good as that back yard.Most of my yard junk is behind my big
old shed in my back yard, out of sight, out of mind.Those divorced
wimmins next door to me, you ought to see the junk all over their back
yard.
cuhulin

RHF November 15th 07 01:30 AM

On Nov 14, 2:37 pm, wrote:
That looks like a nice ''trailer trash'' yard to me.I have some junk in
my back yard, (thats what back yards are for) but my back yard doesn't
look as bad/good as that back yard.Most of my yard junk is behind my big
old shed in my back yard, out of sight, out of mind.Those divorced
wimmins next door to me, you ought to see the junk all over their back
yard.
cuhulin

Cuhulin - Are You Saying - They Got Junk-in-Their-Trunk ! ~ RHF
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...k+in+the+trunk