RadioBanter

-   -   Now, Germany says "No" to HD Radio! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/127124-now-germany-says-no-hd-radio.html)

IBOCcrock November 15th 07 03:26 PM

Now, Germany says "No" to HD Radio!

German State Media Authority Assessement of HD/IBOC

"HD-Radio has been standardized for the US market and does not comply
with the transmitter mask defined for ITU Region 1. Therefore, regular
use in Germany is formally impossible. Technically spoken, HD-RadioTM
is principally compatible with the VHF FM broadcasting scenario,
whereby interference occurs right in the 200 kHz frequency offset."

http://www.lifepr.de/pressemeldungen...xid-23463.html

Ha! Ha! Eduardo, HD Radio!

[email protected] November 15th 07 05:30 PM

Now, Germany says "No" to HD Radio!

You took the words right out of my mouth.
I was going to say, Where is Eduardo HD radio on that one?
cuhulin

IBOCcrock November 16th 07 03:48 AM

On Nov 15, 12:30�pm, wrote:
You took the words right out of my mouth.
I was going to say, Where is Eduardo HD radio on that one?
cuhulin

He doesn't seem to have much to say, lately...

[email protected] November 16th 07 06:52 AM

Now, Germany says "No" to HD Radio!

Germany said NO! to HD radio.
I am a poet and didn't know it.
cuhulin

Steve November 16th 07 06:47 PM

Now, Germany says "No" to HD Radio!

On Nov 16, 1:52 am, wrote:
Germany said NO! to HD radio.
I am a poet and didn't know it.
cuhulin

Cuhulin for president!

[email protected] November 16th 07 07:45 PM

Now, Germany says "No" to HD Radio!

Doggy, she said she doesn't want the job! (prez)
cuhulin

RHF November 16th 07 08:10 PM

One More IBOC Crocked-Up Lie {Half-Truth} - Just Say "NO" to IBOCCrock !

On Nov 15, 7:26 am, IBOCcrock wrote:
German State Media Authority Assessement of HD/IBOC

"HD-Radio has been standardized for the US market and does not comply
with the transmitter mask defined for ITU Region 1. Therefore, regular
use in Germany is formally impossible. Technically spoken, HD-RadioTM
is principally compatible with the VHF FM broadcasting scenario,
whereby interference occurs right in the 200 kHz frequency offset."

http://www.lifepr.de/pressemeldungen...r-medien-und-k...

Ha! Ha! Eduardo, HD Radio!

One More IBOC Crocked-Up Lie {Half-Truth}

* HD-RadioTM into existing radio services. As a result, 'green light'
was given for field trials with these systems in Germany.

* On the basis of the technical data of the final report, the
German Federal Network Agency has granted licences for
upcoming filed trials which will be run during the following
periods : HD-RadioTM field trial in Heidelberg
from Dec. 1, 2007 to Feb. 29, 2008

Just Say "NO" to IBOC Crock !

hy dee ray dee oh ~ RHF
Hello and Welcome to the "HD Radio" NewsGroup
HD RADIO = http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio/