RadioBanter

-   -   RW: HD Radio: Don't believe it - at least in Las Vegas. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/127795-re-rw-hd-radio-dont-believe-least-las-vegas.html)

m II December 1st 07 04:43 PM

IBOCcrock wrote:

RW: HD Radio: Don't believe it - at least in Las Vegas.

Commercials on normal FM radio here in Vegas, have been taunting a new
technology called HD Radio.

Taunting? Is it fighting back?

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/touting

mike

RHF December 1st 07 10:35 PM

On Dec 1, 8:43 am, m II wrote:
IBOCcrock wrote:
RW: HD Radio: Don't believe it - at least in Las Vegas.

Commercials on normal FM radio here in Vegas, have been taunting a new
technology called HD Radio.

Taunting? Is it fighting back?

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/touting

mike

Mike (M II) - Don't Get All Touty On Us ! ~ RHF
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=touty

m II December 2nd 07 03:37 AM

RHF wrote:

On Dec 1, 8:43 am, m II wrote:
IBOCcrock wrote:
RW: HD Radio: Don't believe it - at least in Las Vegas.
Commercials on normal FM radio here in Vegas, have been taunting a new
technology called HD Radio.

Taunting? Is it fighting back?

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/touting

mike

Mike (M II) - Don't Get All Touty On Us ! ~ RHF
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=touty

Sorry, I thought we were speaking English..

mike