RadioBanter

-   -   Top News (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/128147-re-top-news.html)

RHF December 11th 07 10:32 PM

Top News

- On Dec 8, 2:20 am, dxAce
- wrote:
-
- The latest edition (7 December) of
- Top News has been posted:
-
- http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm
-
- dxAce
- Michigan
- USA
-

DX Ace - Thank You for this timely On-Topic Post and the
Very Useful Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL) Information.
- The latest edition (7 December)
- of Top News has been posted:
- http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

I would give it Five Stars [*****] for being On-Topic
for "Excellent - I Would Recommend This Post" !

Wishing Everyone - The Enjoyment of Listening to your
Shortwave Radios this Christmas Season and Good DX in
the coming New Year.

and that's the way i see it ~ RHF

RHF December 15th 07 03:28 AM

Google Is 'All-Oogled-Up' Again !

On Dec 11, 2:32 pm, RHF wrote:
- On Dec 8, 2:20 am, dxAce- wrote:

-
- The latest edition (7 December) of
- Top News has been posted:
-
-http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm
-
- dxAce
- Michigan
- USA
-

DX Ace - Thank You for this timely On-Topic Post and the
Very Useful Shortwave Radio Listening (SWL) Information.
- The latest edition (7 December)
- of Top News has been posted:
-http://www.wwdxc.de/topnews.htm

I would give it Five Stars [*****] for being On-Topic
for "Excellent - I Would Recommend This Post" !

Wishing Everyone - The Enjoyment of Listening to your
Shortwave Radios this Christmas Season and Good DX in
the coming New Year.

and that's the way i see it ~ RHF
.

FWIW - I 'see' two more "DX Ace" posts #3 & #4 in the
Message Thread but can not see the Posts themselves.

google is 'oogling' itself again - i guess ~ RHF