RadioBanter

-   -   Hey DXace (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/128323-hey-dxace.html)

Burr December 17th 07 07:28 AM

Hey DXace

How high's the snow??

Little cool here today, only 86f. Wow, maybe it'll warm up a little
tomorrow.

Well, be back later, think I'll take a nap in the Air-conditioned bedroom.

I'll let up know if it cools off enough to put a shirt on

HoHoHo,
Merry Christmas.

Island Burr

[email protected] December 17th 07 03:50 PM

Hey DXace

On Dec 17, 2:28 am, "Burr" wrote:
How high's the snow??

Little cool here today, only 86f. Wow, maybe it'll warm up a little
tomorrow.

Well, be back later, think I'll take a nap in the Air-conditioned bedroom.

I'll let up know if it cools off enough to put a shirt on

HoHoHo,
Merry Christmas.

Island Burr

Buuuuuurrrrrrr - is your family letting you look at porn down there?

Burr December 18th 07 07:21 AM

Hey DXace

"Burr" wrote in message
How high's the snow??

Little cool here today, only 86f. Wow, maybe it'll warm up a little
tomorrow.

Well, be back later, think I'll take a nap in the Air-conditioned bedroom.

I'll let up know if it cools off enough to put a shirt on

HoHoHo,
Merry Christmas.

Island Burr

Guess he's iced in for the winter!!

I sleep like a Democrat

I lie on one side,

Then I lie on the other!

Burr

Billy Burpelson December 18th 07 01:36 PM

Hey DXace

Burr wrote:

I sleep like a Democrat

I lie on one side,

Then I lie on the other!

Burr

An interesting comment coming from someone who claims to have "voted
early and voted -often- ". ;-)

P.S.

Does that mean Bush and Cheney were lying when they publicly said there
-WAS- WMDs and an Iraq/9-11 tie-in or were they lying when they publicly
said there -WASN'T- WMDs and a tie-in??? Maybe you should try sleeping
like a Republican...

!!! Ron Paul in '08 !!!