RadioBanter

-   -   If anyone want a good antenna, I'm selling my RF Systems one he (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/128343-if-anyone-want-good-antenna-im-selling-my-rf-systems-one-here.html)

tom k in L.A. December 18th 07 05:13 AM

If anyone want a good antenna, I'm selling my RF Systems one he

http://cgi.ebay.com/RF-Systems-MLBA-...QQcmdZViewItem

I have too many antennas-- this one is a beauty-- want to see it go to
a good home.

RHF December 18th 07 05:40 AM

On Dec 17, 9:13 pm, "tom k in L.A." wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/RF-Systems-MLBA-...-Shortwave-Ant...

I have too many antennas-- this one is a beauty-- want to see it go to
a good home.

RF Systems MLBA-MK4 Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antenna
http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/sw_ant/4067.html
is a longer 66 foot (20 meters) version of above for improved longwave
and medium wave reception. It covers 0.1-30 MHz.

tom k in L.A. December 18th 07 05:00 PM

On Dec 17, 9:40 pm, RHF wrote:
On Dec 17, 9:13 pm, "tom k in L.A." wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/RF-Systems-MLBA-...-Shortwave-Ant...

I have too many antennas-- this one is a beauty-- want to see it go to
a good home.

RF Systems MLBA-MK4 Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antennahttp://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/sw_ant/4067.html
is a longer 66 foot (20 meters) version of above for improved longwave
and medium wave reception. It covers 0.1-30 MHz.
.

The one I'm selling IS the 66 foot version.

tom k in L.A. December 19th 07 04:36 PM

If anyone want a good antenna, I'm selling my RF Systems one

The antenna that's for sale IS the longer, 66 foot, stainless steel
version with integrated Balun and coax feed line. Can see it he
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=014

somebody give it a good home!