RadioBanter

-   -   Dudes (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/128432-dudes.html)

[email protected] December 20th 07 03:19 PM

Dudes

and Dudettes,,,, it's raining like a Cow peein on a brown flat rock
here, rat now.Sooner or later today,,, I have to drive about five miles
West of doggy's couch to the Tobacco Market discount store and buy four
or five or six cardboard cans of cigarette tobacco,, and the damn
windshield wipers on my raggity old 1978 Dodge van don't work, I might
rub some Rain X on there.Doggy, she is looking at me as though she
thinks I am crazy.
cuhulin

RHF December 20th 07 07:00 PM

Dudes

-
- Doggy, she is looking at me as though she thinks I am crazy.
- cuhulin

Cuhulin - That's a Smart Dog ! :o) ~ RHF