RadioBanter

-   -   Receiver News: K & D KWZ 50 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/128455-receiver-news-k-d-kwz-50-a.html)

dxAce December 21st 07 10:58 AM

Receiver News: K & D KWZ 50

Looks as though K & D might be closer to coming out with the new receiver. Note
that it is no longer denoted as the KWZ 30/2 but rather the KWZ 50.

http://kd-elektronik.com/index_e.html

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

Steve December 21st 07 12:28 PM

Receiver News: K & D KWZ 50

On Dec 21, 5:58*am, dxAce wrote:
Looks as though K & D might be closer to coming out with the new receiver. Note
that it is no longer denoted as the KWZ 30/2 but rather the KWZ 50.

http://kd-elektronik.com/index_e.html

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

They also have a drawing (at least I think it's a drawing) of what it
will look like:

http://kd-elektronik.com/kwz50_e/kwz50e_01.html

Steve December 21st 07 07:10 PM

Receiver News: K & D KWZ 50

On Dec 21, 7:28*am, Steve wrote:
On Dec 21, 5:58*am, dxAce wrote:

Looks as though K & D might be closer to coming out with the new receiver. Note
that it is no longer denoted as the KWZ 30/2 but rather the KWZ 50.

http://kd-elektronik.com/index_e.html

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires

They also have a drawing (at least I think it's a drawing) of what it
will look like:

http://kd-elektronik.com/kwz50_e/kwz50e_01.html

Front control panel is still relatively sparse. I like the way the
display looks and I love the forward facing speaker.

Steve

dxAce December 21st 07 07:19 PM

Receiver News: K & D KWZ 50

Looks as though K & D might be closer to coming out with the new receiver. Note
that it is no longer denoted as the KWZ 30/2 but rather the KWZ 50.

http://kd-elektronik.com/index_e.html

Since putting this out this morning, K & D has now added this to the info
available:

The price will be published in January 2008.
The estimated availability will be at end of February 2008.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B