RadioBanter

-   -   OT I Wish (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/129644-ot-i-wish.html)

Burr January 21st 08 12:41 AM

OT I Wish

I wish SD had won, I hope GB will win

Burr

[email protected] January 21st 08 12:53 AM

OT I Wish

On Jan 20, 6:41*pm, "Burr" wrote:
I wish SD had won, I hope GB will win

Burr

Should be easy for GREEN BAY. They're used to playing in sub zero
temperatures. But i thought they would be further ahead by now.

Burr January 21st 08 01:11 AM

OT I Wish

wrote in message
On Jan 20, 6:41 pm, "Burr" wrote:
I wish SD had won, I hope GB will win

Burr

Should be easy for GREEN BAY. They're used to playing in sub zero
temperatures. But i thought they would be further ahead by now.

Another "ice game". Remember they both "earned" the right to be there, it
should be a tight game!

Burr January 21st 08 03:03 AM

OT I Wish

wrote in message
On Jan 20, 6:41 pm, "Burr" wrote:
I wish SD had won, I hope GB will win

Burr

Should be easy for GREEN BAY. They're used to playing in sub zero
temperatures. But i thought they would be further ahead by now.

Overtime, the way it should be

Burr

[email protected] January 21st 08 03:11 AM

OT I Wish

On Jan 20, 9:03*pm, "Burr" wrote:
wrote in message

On Jan 20, 6:41 pm, "Burr" wrote:

I wish SD had won, I hope GB will win

Burr

Should be easy for GREEN BAY. *They're used to playing in sub zero
temperatures. *But i thought they would be further ahead by now.

Overtime, the way it should be

Burr

Yes, but they are making me a nervous wreck and I've got other stuff
to get done tonite. !!!!!

Burr January 21st 08 03:13 AM

OT I Wish

"Burr" wrote in message
I wish SD had won, I hope GB will win

Burr

Damn

[email protected] January 21st 08 03:18 AM

OT I Wish

On Jan 20, 9:13*pm, "Burr" wrote:
"Burr" wrote in message

I wish SD had won, I hope GB will win