RadioBanter

-   -   OT Smile (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/130033-ot-smile.html)

Burr February 3rd 08 12:17 AM

OT Smile

Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife for President

Burr

barnegatdx February 3rd 08 02:12 AM

OT Smile

On Feb 2, 7:17 pm, "Burr" wrote:
Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife for President

Burr

Monica Lewinsky..

wasn't she the one who shot Vince Foster ?

-or was she on John Kerrys Swift Boat who saw the whole thing..

( forget the details when you're gettin old)

dang !

Burr February 3rd 08 05:33 AM

OT Smile

"barnegatdx" wrote in message
On Feb 2, 7:17 pm, "Burr" wrote:
Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife for President

Burr

Monica Lewinsky..

wasn't she the one who shot Vince Foster ?

-or was she on John Kerrys Swift Boat who saw the whole thing..

( forget the details when you're gettin old)

dang !

I don't know how the hell these keep posting way down here, Sorry About
That.

Ya, sure you forgot.

Sure would have hated to be her father and had to face all that BS!!!

Burr

RHF February 3rd 08 05:51 AM

OT Smile

On Feb 2, 7:17 pm, "Burr" wrote:
Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend's wife for President

Burr

Monica Lewinsky..

wasn't she the one who shot Vince Foster ?

-or was she on *John Kerrys Swift Boat who *saw the whole thing..

( forget the details when you're gettin old)

dang !

I don't know how the hell these keep posting way down here, Sorry About
That.

Ya, sure you forgot.

- Sure would have hated to be her father and had to face all that
BS!!!
-
- Burr
-