RadioBanter

-   -   BBC SUCKS!!!!!!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/130070-bbc-sucks.html)

[email protected] February 3rd 08 04:12 PM

BBC SUCKS!!!!!!!!

top gear.Interstate road trip filled with challenges, is on Radio tb
now.I watched that S..T Head brit s..t program on DirecTV last Monday.I
wish those STUPID WEIRD UGLY LOOKING COCK S.....S QUEERS!!!!!!! brit
s..ts would come here and try that stunt they did in that little Alabama
Town!!!!
cuhulin

[email protected] February 3rd 08 11:39 PM

BBC SUCKS!!!!!!!!

On Feb 3, 8:12 am, wrote:
top gear.Interstate road trip filled with challenges, is on Radio tb
now.I watched that S..T Head brit s..t program on DirecTV last Monday.I
wish those STUPID WEIRD UGLY LOOKING COCK S.....S QUEERS!!!!!!! brit
s..ts would come here and try that stunt they did in that little Alabama
Town!!!!
cuhulin

Perhaps once the Democrats are in power again, you can get a grant to
learn English.