RadioBanter

-   -   OT Great Game (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/130091-re-ot-great-game.html)

barnegatdx February 4th 08 03:57 AM

OT Great Game

On Feb 3, 10:34 pm, "Burr" wrote:
BUT, it should have been. I didn't care who won because my two teams didn't
make it BUT it was a good game.

I watched with out my glasses and now I can't see a thing, guess I'll take a
nap.

Burr

AMAZING Game

& the aftermath is New York is calling in cops to control crowds;

second avenue shut down.. round 82th st.

- Should be quite a parade !

barnegatdx February 4th 08 03:58 AM

OT Great Game

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/fo...er_bowl-2.html

[email protected] February 6th 08 03:15 AM

OT Great Game

On Feb 3, 9:57*pm, barnegatdx wrote:
On Feb 3, 10:34 pm, "Burr" wrote:

BUT, it should have been. I didn't care who won because my two teams didn't
make it BUT it was a good game.

I watched with out my glasses and now I can't see a thing, guess I'll take a
nap.

Burr

AMAZING Game

& the aftermath is *New York is calling in cops to control crowds;

second avenue shut down.. round 82th st.

- Should be quite a parade !

IT DEFINITELY WAS A GOOD GAME. And even though as a general rule - I
root against the GIANTS - being that I'm a REDSKINS fan - I was really
glad they won. I think they have a pretty decent bunch of guys
playing there. Though they looked terrible for most of the game - but
I guess New England didn't look much better in light of the score for
most of the game. BUT I DID NOT WIN THE POINTS POOL. Ah well -
there's always next year.

[email protected] February 6th 08 05:24 PM

OT Great Game

When it comes to ball games,,,, there are Only two kinds I like.Irish
Road Bowling and Mississippi Choctaw Indians Stick Ball.Either one of
those Ball Games, sometimes some people get seriously hurt, not for
p...ys!
cuhulin, the Ball Games Expert