RadioBanter

-   -   What is HD radio ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/130119-what-hd-radio.html)

midjet February 5th 08 12:49 AM

What is HD radio ?

Hi

What Exactly it's ??

thx

The Shadow[_2_] February 5th 08 12:59 AM

What is HD radio ?

"midjet" wrote in message
What is HD radio ?
Hi
What Exactly it's ??
thx

Seek and ye shall find -- Google http://www.google.com/ HD Radio -
get

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HD_Radio

Some are fer it, some agin it

Lamont

The Shadow[_2_] February 5th 08 01:08 AM

What is HD radio ?

"midjet" wrote in message
What is HD radio ?

Hi
What Exactly it's ??
thx

HD Radio - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly
http://ezinearticles.com/?HD-Radio--...Ugly&id=768815

Lamont

Telamon February 5th 08 02:40 AM

What is HD radio ?

In article , midjet
wrote:

What is HD radio ?

What Exactly it's ??

Snake oil.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

IBOCcrock February 5th 08 03:42 AM

What is HD radio ?

On Feb 4, 7:49�pm, midjet wrote:
What is HD radio �?

Hi

What Exactly it's ??

thx

HD Radio is a farce:

http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com/

Rfburns February 5th 08 03:46 PM

What is HD radio ?

On Feb 4, 7:49 pm, midjet wrote:
What is HD radio ?

Hi

What Exactly it's ??

thx

HD Radio is a huge blunder brought to you by big business and the US
Governmnet. Thank you for your tax contribution.

jw

[email protected] February 5th 08 08:47 PM

What is HD radio ?

Blueberry doggy, she is lickin the hell out of my face, like she does
every day and night.What's I going to do with a dog like that?
cuhulin

Steve February 6th 08 04:30 AM

What is HD radio ?

On Feb 4, 4:49*pm, midjet wrote:
What is HD radio *?

Hi

What Exactly it's ??

thx

It's what happens when desperation is substituted for a sound business
plan.