RadioBanter

-   -   IBOCcrock seems to be a professional troublemaker (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/130351-re-iboccrock-seems-professional-troublemaker.html)

m II February 12th 08 12:54 AM

IBOCcrock seems to be a professional troublemaker

IBOCcrock wrote:

Digital Radio in the UK: "Not Economically Viable"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:64.12.116.130

RHF February 12th 08 02:32 AM

-
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:64.12.116.130
-

Mike,

More importantly to me is the fact that his so-called
Anti-IBOC Posts usually have a sub-theme of ANTI
ALL AM/FM RADIO {Old Media} with a plug for 'The
New Media".

i still like and enjoy my 'free' over-the-air am/fm radio ~ RHF

RHF February 12th 08 08:52 AM

On Feb 11, 6:38Â*pm, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Feb 11, 7:54�pm, m II wrote:

IBOCcrock wrote:
Digital Radio in the UK: "Not Economically Viable"?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:64.12.116.130

- Eat me!

little iboc - Please such a statement deserves more
of a dramatic flare : Eat Me ! -or- EAT ME !

I B OC'Deed and Half Crocked - OMIF ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-cannibalism
OMIF -sms- Open Mouth Insert Foot !
.
CAUTION : This Post Has Not Been "Approved" by Telamon.
-ps- So Read It Only -If- You Are "Clueless".