RadioBanter

-   -   What is a 'telamon' (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/130717-what-telamon.html)

msg February 23rd 08 11:22 PM

What is a 'telamon'

Wondering why some folks choose to use 'handles' on technical newsgroups?

Web Definitions: telamon:
In nematodes: Rigid, sclerotized portion of the cloacal wall that
apparently guides the spicules from the spicular pouch into the cloaca.

Well, I guess that beats some obscure reference to a post-apocalyptic
cyber-punk nihilistic yarn, video game or death metal band...

Michael

[email protected] February 24th 08 12:22 AM

What is a 'telamon'

Use a real Dictionary.

www.devilfinder.com Merriam Webster Definition Telamon
cuhulin

[email protected] February 24th 08 12:40 AM

What is a 'telamon'

On Feb 23, 6:22�pm, msg wrote:
Wondering why some folks choose to use 'handles' on technical newsgroups?

� Web Definitions: telamon: In nematodes: Rigid, sclerotized portion of the cloacal wall that

� apparently guides the spicules from the spicular pouch into the cloaca.

Well, I guess that beats some obscure reference to a post-apocalyptic
cyber-punk nihilistic yarn, video game or death metal band...

Michael

Could you decipher that for us educated folk?

Telamon February 24th 08 02:57 AM

What is a 'telamon'

In article ,
msg wrote:

Wondering why some folks choose to use 'handles' on technical newsgroups?

Web Definitions: telamon:
In nematodes: Rigid, sclerotized portion of the cloacal wall that
apparently guides the spicules from the spicular pouch into the cloaca.

Well, I guess that beats some obscure reference to a post-apocalyptic
cyber-punk nihilistic yarn, video game or death metal band...

The my organization header should have given you a clue but here try
this link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telamon

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

[email protected] February 24th 08 03:05 AM

What is a 'telamon'

cuhulin is short for, CATTLE RAID OF COOLEY.So is TAIN.
Cuhulin the Tain

[email protected] February 24th 08 03:16 AM

What is a 'telamon'

Telagraph, Telaphone, Telawoman.
cuhulin

msg February 24th 08 03:39 AM

What is a 'telamon'

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
msg wrote:

snip
The my organization header should have given you a clue but here try
this link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telamon

Thanks. An Atlas, strong architectural support...

Does that mean the readers of this N.G. are witness to a Battle of
the Titans? ;-)

What is the "Telamon Spamshield"?; I couldn't find any reference to it
in a quick web search -- a product or service?.

Michael

Telamon February 24th 08 04:01 AM

What is a 'telamon'

In article ,
msg wrote:

Telamon wrote:
In article ,
msg wrote:

snip
The my organization header should have given you a clue but here try
this link.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telamon

Thanks. An Atlas, strong architectural support...

Does that mean the readers of this N.G. are witness to a Battle of
the Titans? ;-)

What is the "Telamon Spamshield"?; I couldn't find any reference to it
in a quick web search -- a product or service?.

Spam block. It's a munge of my address so the spam bots can't use it.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF February 24th 08 09:30 AM

(OT) : What Is A "Telamon" ? -aka- Fearless Leader !

On Feb 23, 6:57*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,

-
- The my organization header should have given you a clue
- but here try this link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telamon
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

Telamon - I will give you that 'you' are a real header. ~ RHF
http://www.jrj-socrates.com/Cartoon%...Leader_300.gif
My Hero and the Fearless Leader of the RRS Newsgroup.