RadioBanter

-   -   WBBM 780 - IBOC Off (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/130854-wbbm-780-iboc-off.html)

dxAce February 27th 08 08:34 PM

WBBM 780 - IBOC Off

Wow, WBBM 780 Chicago has their IBOC off. I can hear WSGW 790 in Saginaw, MI
just fine this afternoon.

Hope the *******s keep it off.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] February 27th 08 11:20 PM

WBBM 780 - IBOC Off

Hey Stevie Lard Ass read what you wrote just last week. Is there a
connection between your incontinence problem and your dementia? We
need to know!

From: - Sat Feb 16 00:52:22 2008

I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but
I find that I am giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable
time here on RRS trying to educate the faux, the debutantes, and
those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the
world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] February 27th 08 11:24 PM

WBBM 780 - IBOC Off

On Feb 27, 4:16 pm, dxAce wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Wow, WBBM 780 Chicago has their IBOC off. I can hear WSGW 790 in Saginaw, MI
just fine this afternoon.

Hope the *******s keep it off.

And of course they turned it back on.

Really now how can anyone here take you seriously when we all know
you are sitting at your computer typing in diapers full of poop? That
just doesn't fit with the macho image you so fervently wish to project
does it "squirts".
Size jumbo Attends? Talk about karmic justice! LMAO!!!

dxAce February 27th 08 11:25 PM

WBBM 780 - IBOC Off

wrote:

Hey Stevie Lard Ass read what you wrote just last week. Is there a
connection between your incontinence problem and your dementia? We
need to know!

So, just why is it that you queers always seem to **SIGH** a lot?