Old March 1st 08, 11:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hd Radio Sales - Did I Get The Math Right?

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dxAce wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
No, I will leave the plagiarism to you. Somebody else already did the
"fair
usage" post from the article.

If you can't defend what you post don't bother.

I told you where a very full article is to be found.

So, just where can those 2200 'veries' be found?

In my sister's basement storage room in a suburb of Cleveland, except for
two state's worth that I have in Glendale, CA.

Sure... Well then, perhaps I can meet your sister in Omena?

Or maybe I just drive to Cleveland? I can show her mine, and she can show me
yours?

Such a deal!

And if anyone thinks 'Eduardo' is going to take that deal they are confused!

And now, ladies and gentlemen, 'Eduardo' will make another round of excuses...

Old March 2nd 08, 01:07 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message
No, I will leave the plagiarism to you. Somebody else already did
the
"fair
usage" post from the article.

If you can't defend what you post don't bother.

I told you where a very full article is to be found.

So, just where can those 2200 'veries' be found?

In my sister's basement storage room in a suburb of Cleveland, except for
two state's worth that I have in Glendale, CA.

Sure... Well then, perhaps I can meet your sister in Omena?

Yeah, drive up in July and August; Fire Lane 8, third house.

Not considering of course your statements in the past that they no longer
existed...

I too thought that. But all the stuff from my Mother's basement next door
ended up at my sisters. I have no idea if they are complete, but am told the
entire 2-drawer file is there. Why don't you run down and check? You are
much closer than I am.

Old March 2nd 08, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Mar 1, 10:57 am, IBOCcrock wrote:
On Mar 1, 10:29�am, Rfburns wrote:

Lets see now - 400 Million spent on HD Radio ads and 300,000 radios
sold so far �- and that's probably inflated.

Ok, that amounts to....... $1333.33 spent for each listener - roughly
speaking of course. � Did I get the math right? � Is that a valid way
of looking at it?.

Now its possible that there are two people listening to the same
radio. �OK......That amounts to.....$666.66 per listener.

Help me out here. �Doesn't seem too successful to me.

J.R. Stocks. �Could you help me on this?

jw

According to Hipporadio on Radio-Info, who is in the broadcast
industry annd electonic sales, only 130,000 HD radios sold, minus
returns, "trade" purchases, and giveaways - maybe, the true number is
around 50,000 in the hands of radio-geeks and consumers.

The only people I've read about buying them are station managers &
technophiles.

& check this one out . .

http://groups.google.com/group/hd-radio?hl=en&lnk=srg

Fifteen People as members . . .

Old March 2nd 08, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default IBOC : "HD" Radio Sales - Getting The Math Right !

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Mar 1, 11:47*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*RHF wrote:
RF Burns,

Good Post as long as you put IBOC or HD Radio at the Start of
the Subject-Line of these IBOC / HD Radio Posts : You will not
see me posting to them; except to actually make a Comment.

-wrt- Did I Get The Math Right? : Fuzzy Logic =equals= Fuzzy Math

IBOC : "HD" Radio Sales - Getting The Math Right !
http://groups.google.com/group

-
- SNIP
-
- Get lost google group spammer.
-

PONG : Telamon - Poluting another On-Topic Thread
with Your Personal Attacks on Me {RHF}

Telamon - In the Name of Google...
I Denouce The Demon Within You !
Get Thee Out Old "Ping-Pong" - Be Gone - Amen ~ RHF

Time for you to wise up google spammer.

Stop changing the subject line of the thread you moron.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 2nd 08, 02:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

Doesn't look third generation to me. It's first generation going on 2nd
when it happens. It has not happened yet. Now get a clue as there are no
radios with new optimized chip sets because there are no optimized chip
sets to put in them yet. What could your next argument be? That they are
keeping the new radios a secret?

The chips are shipping. Production samples were given manufacturers at CES
per the Radio World article and per iBiquity updates.

Those are promotional "promises." There are no "chips" shipping.

I don't expect marketers to keep details straight. I expect them to
promote ignoring details that do not fit in their outlook.

You are just upset that the chips are not going to you for approval.

I don't work for them and I'm not buying them so naturally they are not
looking for my approval so why would i be upset.

I want to borrow some money from you to fabricate a new chip design. I
promise to pay you back when they sell.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California